Maintaining the security of your data is a priority for The Dog Bed Company and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times.
WE DO NOT PASS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON TO THIRD PARTIES.
We only collect your information when:
- placing an order with us
- corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise
Information we collect from you
- Address, phone & email address
- Other information such as dog owned and name
- Your order history
What we do with this information
- We may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, unless otherwise requested by you. You will be given the opportunity to un-subscribe to such emails through an automated system which will appear at the footer of each email campaign.
- In order to provide a personal service, if additional purchases are made by yourself, we check your order history to ensure you're ordering the correct size as it's an easy mistake to order the wrong size
- Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Protecting your credit/debit details when buying online
- We do not store or have access to any of your card details as our online store uses the secure payment system PayPal to ensure the security and integrity of all sensitive data.
Right to request information
You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to personal data held by us
- Correct any information that we have about you
- Delete information that we have about you
If you have any additional questions about the collection and storage of data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stewarts Cottage, Graffham, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28 0QE 01798 867364